Consumers are looking for more information about where their food comes from and how it gets from pasture to plate. It's up to us, the beef community, to engage in conversations and answer questions about how beef is raised.
Who better to advocate for beef than those in the Lone Star State? Lone Star Leaders is a community for beef advocates to find common ground and engage with consumers about all areas of beef cattle and beef products.
Not a member?
Lone Star Leader highlights:
- Gain access to quarterly newsletters filled with facts, information, advocate spotlights, advocacy opportunities and more ways to be a beef advocate
- Join a social community on the platforms you're already on – share already created infographics, tips, myth busting facts with those in your circle
- Improve your advocacy efforts with exclusive trainings and continued education opportunities
- Earn rewards and prizes through A Cut Above Point Systems (link to the rewards page once that is built)
- Interact with beef leaders and professionals in all segments of the Texas Beef industry
With nearly 2,000 Masters of Beef Advocacy alumni across Texas, it's time we join efforts and collaborate on a state level to promote beef in our state. We encourage all MBA graduates to stay involved on the national level, Lone Star Leaders is an extension of these efforts with a focus in our local Texas community.